Sunday, September 15, 2013

I Think I Am In Love







It has been awhile since I have felt this way.

I have been searching high and low for that warm and fuzzy feeling.  That pure bliss of happiness.

But by golly I think I found it yesterday.

My heart was fluttering as I exited my car. 

It was not planned.

 It was so spontaneous.

Exactly how it was supposed to be.

It was perfect. And just like that. I knew.

I found an angel.  At last.  I am honestly not sure how I have made it this long without you. 

 It was literally within my grasp. 

I was nervous, thinking of all the what if's.

I had to let that all go quickly and just let it happen naturally.
.
.
.
.


I walked up to the lady.

How much I asked.  "$5.00," she replies.

Does it work?  Can I test it?

I plugged it in.  It did.

The skys opened up and the sun started shining, like a spotlight on the star on a stage.

I paid the lady and shuffled to my car with a grin from ear to ear.
.
.
.
.
.


I found a Eureka Quick Up at my local garage sale for $5.00!  Brand new normally around $40.00. I have been wanting one of these.  Light weight.  Can vacuum bare floor and low pile carpet.  It is exactly everything I need and want.

It has already made my life easier.  No more lugging the heavy vacuum up the stairs, nor vacuuming the stairs with the heavy vacuum, which is no easy feat.  No more sweeping the kitchen/dining area 45 times a day.  Now plug it in and off I go. 

 Eureka Quick Up where have you been all my life?

I am in love.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -