On my Thanksgiving Leftover post, Turkey Enchiladas was one of the items that I was going to make with my left over turkey...which I did however I substituted a few things because I didn't have all the ingredients on hand (and I was too lazy to go to the store).
Here is how I made it instead:
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 1/2 cups
KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Colby & Monterey JackCheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 1/4 cups
KNUDSENTillamook Sour Cream, divided
- 1 cup salsa
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro 1 teaspoon ground cumin 106 (6 inch) flour tortillas 1 cup shredded lettuce 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 can of Tomato Soup
These were devoured within minutes after I pulled them out of the oven, literally...
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 13x9 inch casserole dish with non stick cooking spray
- Combine tomato soup (no water), taco seasoning packet and turkey together in a bowl
Combine turkey, 1 cup each cheese and sour cream, 1/4 cup salsa, cilantro and cumin.
- Spoon about
1/4 cupturkey mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up.
- Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish; top with salsa.
- Bake 30 minutes. Sprinkle with
remainingcheese; bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until melted. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and remainingsour cream, more salsa, green sauce and hot sauce if you so desire.
I made the Black Friday Pie which we had for Mother In Laws Birthday dinner Saturday night. I also made the Turkey Soup but with rice (with French Bread). Both of these were yummy!!