1. I made Stouffers Frozen Lasagna for dinner Monday night! (Gasp!) Kids loved it!
2. I had 3 "main" items on the Must Be Done list for this past weekend and guess what? I didn't do them! (and they were pretty simple but instead decided to go to the Saturday Market with the family)
3. I realized last night when taking of Hayden's socks that they were dirty. They were the same socks he wore the day before. (I hope he changed his underwear)
4. I have yet to get all the goodies for the kids Easter baskets nor have I made an appt for Easter/Spring pictures. AND we haven't even colored eggs yet either!
5. I am really considering instead of doing a traditional Easter dinner that I may do a BBQ instead. We are hosting it (and cooking most of the food) so I can decide what I am serving, right?
Hope you are having a great hump day!