Monday, December 13, 2010

Confessions Of A Non-Superwoman #1

1.  We bought our Christmas tree this year from a tree lot....Gasp!.  (See previous post)

2.  Thank god for speckled granite color kitchen floors because I can not remember the last time I mopped my floor in full.  BUT, you can't tell!  That is the glory of it.  If I hadn't shared this confession, you probably would have never known.

3.  If you read my blog regularly you know I don't always cook from scratch.  I often times "cheat".  Although, I don't tend to buy a lot of "processed" items, there are definitely occasions when I use a canned or frozen item for time saving especially during off seasons when fresh items are not always readily available (nor priced within our weekly food budget).

4.  We just bought a whole bunch of socks at the Fred Meyer sock sale on Black Friday and we are already missing several pairs.  Where do they go??? I swear there is a dryer monster that eats half of them.

5.  I wore my pajamas out of the house yesterday and barely brushed my hair.  They were Oregon Ducks pjs and I was only going to Walgreens...Do I at least get some credit for the Duck jammies?



NOT! NOT! NOT! But Still Super Tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -