1. Remember my A Joint Effort post from a week or so ago? Well if you don't make sure you visit it. We had another cereal mishap last night. Yup, another box bit the dust or the floor. Man, those kids move fast and not so sure why the cereal is so attracted to our floor. This time though it was just the two little ones.
2. On Halloween night before the car accident, I was getting Kaylyn dressed in her costume and for the life of me I could not find her black turtle neck. I knew it was in the *clean* clothes basket that is STILL sitting on our love seat. But alas, it wasn't. Apparently, I pulled it out and hung it up in her room so not to lose it. See what happens when I go and get organized! I can't find it!
3. One of our kitchen lights went out a few weeks ago and just yesterday, we finally replaced the bulb. Ditto, on our vanity bulb in our hall bathroom. Such a simple task (s), but it just gets put on the back burner because of everything else. You know how it goes, right?
4. In light of the rainy/cold season that started about a MONTH ago, we FINALLY put our BBQ, patio set, summer toys, etc from our deck/back yard into our shed. I think that is pretty much the only *productive* thing we did this past Sunday.
5. Remember when I said I was going to redesign my blog, several months ago, well it is really happening. now. I was going to try and do most of it but yeah, that didn't happen so now I have hired a wonderful blog designer to do it. I can't wait! Make sure you keep checking back and let me know what you think when we finally upload it. We are shooting for sometime next week.
Have any shortcomings from your week? Do tell, so I don't feel so alone. Pretty please.