Monday, November 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Monday, I really want to break up with you.  I don't like you anymore.  The only thing going for Monday's is Menu Plan Monday at I'm An Organizing JunkieWant to join in the festivities?  Post your weekly menu and then link up.



Many of the meals this week are from my Dinner is Ready program.  These are quick and easy meals that you can make ahead, freeze and then reheat.


Sunday

Stuffing Meatloaf
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
Mixed Vegetables

Monday

Cheesy Chicken & Rice
Green Salad

Tuesday

Cornbread Squares with Bean Dressing
Spanish Rice

Wednesday

Creamy Mayo Chicken
Peas
Applesauce

Thursday

Biscuit Beef Bake
Green Beans

Friday

Winter Jam 2011

Saturday

Pizza & Pop **Big Duck Game**


Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. I made mine on Sunday!

    http://thesixteenyearoldme.blogspot.com/2011/11/menu-plans-and-giant-hams.html

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -