It was D-E-L-I-S-H!
I made it in the crockpot in addition to the *regular* stuffing we stuffed in the turkeys for Thanksgiving.
- Bag of herb seasoned bread chunks (buy in the bakery section)*
- 3 celery stocks, chopped
- 1 container of sun dried tomatoes (3 oz; buy in produce section)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces ) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can sliced olives, drained
- 4 oz crumbled Feta Cheese (we love cheese especially feta)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- Mix all items together in crockpot with the exception of the Feta Cheese
- Cook on low for 3 hours, mixing occasionally
- Add Feta Cheese the last 15 minutes
This was definitely a change from the *regular* stuffing. And everyone loved it! I wished I had made more of it.
*Or you can use Focaccia bread. That was my original intent however the store was completely out so I had to improvise.