Monday, November 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Good Morning, Monday!

What a weekend!  I need a weekend from my weekend.  Hopefully this week will be a little bit quieter.

I am linking up with I'm An Organizing Junkie for the "yummy" filled Menu Plan Monday.  Need some inspiration for dinners?  Make sure to visit all the links (or some of them anyways because there are lots).

orgjunkiempm1


Here is what is on our menu for this week:


Sunday

Pork Chops w/Gravy
Scalloped Potatoes
Green Salad

Monday

"Faux" Chicken N Dumplings
Apple Sauce

Tuesday

Italian Sausage Shepherd's Pie
Banana Wedges

Wednesday

Crunchy Tuna Salad Sandwiches
Carrots & Ranch

Thursday

Black Bean & Pepper Fajitas  (Meatless)
Spanish Rice

Friday

Sweet N Sour Chicken
Teriyaki Noodles

Saturday

Date Night!


What's cooking in your kitchen?  Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -