1. This past week I was really contemplating getting a dog. I mean seriously thinking about it. I am so tired of sweeping my floors 10x a day. I figured if we had a dog they would do most of the work.
2. Did you see my A Joint Effort post a few weeks ago. Yeah, we had another one of those moments this past week but it wasn't quite as bad. I caught them before the whole box got dumped.
3. I didn't go to my PtC training this morning. Only the second week in and already FAIL! I really wanted to but both Kaylyn and I woke up with the cruds so I went back to sleep.
4. And because of the cruds I didn't do my 6WS meme with Cate at Showmyface.com which I am bummed about. Love that linky party!
5. Haven't accomplished much today other than writing this post and drowning my
New Years is coming up right ? So maybe my New Years Resolution will be no more pity party's with bags of candy. Wait, I don't make New Years Resolutions because that is just another FAIL! LOL.
I know it is barely Thanksgiving but have you thought about your New Years resolution? Do you typically make them and do you stick with them, really?
Alright back to my chocolate eating.
Have a fantabulous weekend everyone!
Look he is taunting me!