Friday, November 25, 2011

Our New Addition

We added to our family over the Thanksgiving day holiday.


Meet Bella.





 She is a bundle of energy so I wasn't able to get the best pictures.  I will try to take some more today with our new camera.  (Husband waited in line last night for the midnight opening to score *our* Christmas present.  Now I just have to figure out how to use it.)


Bella is a 6 week old Siamese/Himalayan kitten.  Isn't she sweet?  She slept in the nape of my neck most of last night.  She has the bluest eyes and is just a fuzzy fur ball.

Now we just have to get Ellie our other cat to loosen up and like her.  LOL.  This ought to be fun.

Have a great Friday.

4 comments:

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -