Monday, March 24, 2014

Menu Plan Monday 3/24

Yup...hit or miss these days.


But I am off work on a *staycation* this week so I figured I would put fingers to keyboard and actually type out the plan for this weeks dinners.  In hopes it will keep me on track.  Ha!  I know wishful thinking.


Sunday

W.E.Y.W
(We headed down south for the day to visit with some family so by the time we got back into town, it was eat WhatEver You Want or whatever doesn't take to long because momma ain't cookin).

My bad, Kaylyn ate a bowl of cereal and toast.  Hayden ate... not sure what he ate now that I think about it.  I had some chips and salsa. Husband not sure. Tyler wasn't home.

Monday

Crockpot Veggie Chili (3 different kinds of beans, zuchinni, squash, tomotoes...)
Over Tortilla Chips w/Cheese and Sour Cream

Tuesday

Beef Stroganoff (kids favorite these days)
Salad

Wednesday

Chicken Stir Fry
Yakisoba Noodles

Thursday

Baked Mac N Cheese
Green Beans
Applesauce

Friday

Mini Muffin Pizzas
Carrots & Ranch


Saturday

Not sure.  Maybe out to dinner. We'll see.







What do you have on your menu this week?

I am linking up with I'm An Organized Junkie MPM.  Need some more dinner ideas?  Check it out.  Lots to choose from.

Have a great week!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -