Monday, September 21, 2020

Menu Plan Monday Sept 21, 2020

Wow, it has been just a minute since I have done one of these posts.  Like years....not to say that I am not meal planning because I am just not posting it here on this little ol' blog or linking it to Laura over at  I'm An Organizing Junkie. So without further delay...


Monday

Taco Casserole

Tuesday

Grilled Cheese Sammich & Tomatoe Soup (I am going to use a few different types of cheese to make it extra cheesy)

Wednesday

Crockpot Chili (w/cheese and sour cream)

Thursday

Stuffed Green Peppers and Corn on The Cob

Friday

Orange Chicken & Rice

**Orange sauce made with BBQ Sauce, Orange Marmalade Jelly & Soy Sauce.

Saturday

TBA-Going out to dinner for my oldest daughter's Bachlorette Party! 





What is on your menu for this week?  Need some more inspiration?  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -