This is another "short cut" meal w/only 5 ingredients.
I made "Faux" Chicken N Dumplings last night for dinner.
1-2lbs chicken thighs or breast (whichever you prefer or is in your budget)
16-32 oz bag of frozen mixed vegetables
(2) can of Condensed Mushroom Soup
1-2 cans of biscuits
1/2 can of milk
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. In a 13x9 casserole dish mix the frozen vegetables, 2 cans of soup and 1/2 can of milk. Set aside.
3. Slice chicken thighs/breast into small pieces.
4. Coat frying pan with EVOO or cooking spray, cook chicken thigh/breast on med heat until golden brown.
5. Mix chicken thigh/breast in with the mixed vegetables/mushroom soup.
6. Place biscuits on top of chicken/vegetables.
7. Cook for 15-20 mins, flip biscuits over and cook for another 15-20 mins until both sides of the biscuits are golden brown but the middle is still a little soft.
Note: When cooked this way the biscuits will not rise very much and be careful when you flip them because the bottom of biscuit will be gooey.
The biscuits will not be completely done. You want them kinda gooey like dumplings but obviously cooked enough so they aren't raw. Use your own discretion.