Monday, November 5, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



It is still technically Monday right?  I had every intention of posting this last night and then, the wind in my sails, just fluttered away...and I decided to go to bed early instead.  It happens.

But never fear (not that you would truly miss it; I can think you would, right?)
.
.
.
.
.
 I am posting it now. 


Sunday

Spinach Lasagna
Sweet Corn

Monday

Left over Lasagna (made too much)
Applesauce

Tuesday

Un-Reuben Reuben Sandwich
Pasta Salad

Wednesday

Vegetable Stir Fry
Rice

Thursday

Grilled Cheese
Tomato Soup

Friday

Vegetable Pot Pie
Banana Slices

Saturday

Quesadillas
Spanish Rice


There you have it.  That is what our family will be eating this week.  You will no longer be pondering what that lady over at I Am Not Superwoman is cooking in her kitchen this week.  Now you can go about your day/evening.  You're welcome!

LOL.

Hope you had a great Monday and a fabulous week.   What are you making this week?


P.S. Did I tell you I went to my doctor last week and he wants me to eat GRAIN free, CARB free, SUGAR free for 30 days!  I laughed.  I will write more about this in another post.  There is lots to share.

P.S.S. I am linking this post with I'm An Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

  1. I’m stopping by for a visit from Organizing Junkie, Menu Plan Monday.
    This time of year can definitely add up. I’m working on my shopping lists for this week, looking for sales. We’re not having turkey this Thanksgiving. The choices are pizza or homemade lasagna. We’re turkey’ed out!
    Everything looks so delicious.
    I hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL UnReuben Reuben sandwich :) Congrats on being nominated on Circle of Moms!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -