Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday Archive Link Up 11/13



Wow! It is Tuesday again! And just shy of a week until Thanksgiving. Yeah, sorry, if I just pointed that out and maybe you wanted to block it out. So much to do, so little time.

But for now we are going to focus on the Tuesday Archive Link Up, because that is much more fun, right?

So get linking! Link up any post that you think deserves a second chance. And then, of course, visit some of the other fabulous bloggers who have linked up....let them know you found them on TALU.


This link up brought to you by me and these other wonderful blogging ladies:

Jessica, author of Sugar In My Grits

Anne, author of Life On The Funny Farm

Debbie, author of Wrinkled Mommy


7 comments:

  1. Hello Jenn, my name is Gertrude and I am visiting over from Anne's Funny Farm after linking up over there. I look forward to reading more from you. Have a beautiful day !

    Gertrude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting TALU! I am following you on Twitter now!
    Stephanie, @mommyisforreal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting TALU. So funny b/c I was just thinking this morning--if I can pretend Thanksgiving isn't next week, maybe it hold off for a bit?? Probably not, but wishful thinking, right? ;)
    Meredith
    www.themomoftheyear.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new to this "linky" thing and trying to figure it out. Nice to "meet" you. I have to say, now that you've reminded me how close Thanksgiving is, I'm wondering why I'm sitting here. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. TALU - love this hop idea! Cute site!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Jennifer. I just discovered you through TALU. Thanks for hosting such a great opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! Great Link up! :) TALUooo!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -