Monday, April 15, 2013

Menu Plan Monday 4/15/13

Ohh how I have missed thee...MPM.

If there is ONE linky I should make a habit of doing every week it is this one.  I have been so bad of late with planning dinners and it is clearly showing in our budget as well as probably my waistline.  With the MPM linky, it always keeps me accountable.  It is time for me to get back on track. 


Sunday

Free For All

Monday

Ranch Chicken Tenders
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans

Tuesday

Spaghetti w/Meatballs
Green Salad

Wednesday

Black Bean & Cheese Burritos
Spanish Rice

Thursday

Chicken Pot Pie
Applesauce

Friday

Night Out With Girls

Saturday

Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin
Red Potatoes
Carrots


I am linking this up with I'm An Organizing Junkie Menu Plan Monday because that is how I roll.

mpm chalkboard


What is cooking in your kitchen this week?






No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -