Saturday, May 10, 2014

6 Year Old Logic



Conversation I had with my 6 year old a couple weeks ago:

Mom:  I left your clothes out on the dresser for school tomorrow.
Hayden: Ok, it is gym tomorrow.
Mom: Perfect.  I left your sweat pants out.
Hayden:  Make sure you leave a short sleeve shirt.
Mom:  A short sleeve?  It's really cold out.
Hayden: Because if you make me wear a long sleeve shirt then it will cover up all my energy and then I won't be able to run fast.

There you have it.  If you want to have lots of energy and run fast make sure to wear a short sleeve shirt. If only it was that simple; my closet would be stocked full of short sleeve shirts and I would be running marathons everyday.  Just sayin'.


 
 
Run to the sun 300x211 Run to the sun

 
 
 
Ohh wait, he's wearing a long sleeve shirt.
 
 
Kids, they say the darndest things.
 
Happy Saturday!  And Happy Mother's Day (tomorrow) for all of my MOM friends out there!  Hope you have a blessed day surrounded by your littles or biggins.  And I hope they treat you well.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -