Monday, July 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday




I am linking up my menu with I'm An Organized Junkie and you can too.  It is simple.  Post what you have planned for your family meals this week and link up.    I *love* linking up with MPM because it keeps me accountable and on budget.  Just sayin.

Sunday

Fettuccine Alfredo
Fresh Corn on the Cob (from Farmers Market)
Garlic Bread

Monday

Bean & Cheese Burritos
Chips & Salsa

Tuesday

Italian Squash & Zucchini Medley
Rice

Wednesday

Vegetable Stir Fry
Yakisoba Noodles

Thursday

Vegetable Pot Pie
Applesauce

Friday

$5.00 Pizza Night
Green Salad

Saturday

TBA

We are still eating *mostly* vegetarian.  I had some blood work done a few weeks ago and found that my protein levels were pretty low even though I thought I was eating enough beans, eggs, etc...so therefore I have put a little bit of meat back into a few meals ocassionally (mainly on Sunday nights when we have been BBQing).


Here is something I made last week and will post the recipe soon so make sure to check back.

Greek Pasta & Beans

What are you eating this week?

1 comment:

  1. im eating a lot of egg white omelets! they are fulfilling and good for me :) that greek pasta looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -