Saturday, September 1, 2012

MALIBU Hard Water Hair Treatment Review



We live a little bit out in the country.  And ever since we moved here living with water from a well system rather than the city water, our water is hard.  I knew it after the first couple times of taking a shower here.   I got out of the shower and my skin was dry and my hair was crispy.  I don't color my hair often but I could also tell after several showers/shampoos later, my hair color was dull and my hair was over all harder to manage.  No matter how much product I used or how many times I curled it, I could no longer get it to "bounce".

That is why when I was given the opportunity to use and review MALIBU Hard Water Hair Treatment, I jumped at the chance. It is as if the people at MALIBU knew I needed help.

MALIBU Hard Water Treatment is a patented fresh-dried vitamin complex that dissolves into a gel and forms into a lather to use after your normal shampoo and condition. It removes the minerals and oxidizers, discoloration, from your water in order to brighten and increase the shine of your hair while helping  prevent more damage to your hair from environmental elements in the air and water.



Ever since using this product a few times my normal hair texture has returned.  My hair has its body back rather than being flat and heavy like it had been.  It is no longer dry and brittle.  Imagine if I continue to use it regularly.  You can use it daily, weekly or as often as you want or need to.  It can be used for all ages and hair types.

It is fragrance free, sulfate free, and preservative free.  And 100% Vegan (which I like but not that I am going to eat it).  It comes in small packages (.17 oz) for easy packing while you travel or putting up in your bathroom cabinet.

For even better results, check out the other MALIBU Well Water Hard Water Hair Care Product Line.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -