Saturday, September 29, 2012

Six Word Saturday




So glad it is the weekend!
 
 
Can I get an Amen please?
 
 
Very rough week around these parts.
 
 
I hate to whine but will.
 
 
Sick. Work. Too much for me.
 
 
 Crawling back into my warm bed.
 
 
Dishes. Laundry. Will have to wait.
 
 
This momma needs some more rest.
 
 
 
 
 
Six Word Saturday.  Fun to play.
 
 
Join us.  Link up at Cates.
 
 
 
 
A couple funnies for you.
 
 
 
 
I know that is not the *family friendliest* but this was me this week (at work).
 
 
Photo
 
Yeah, definetly not me today. 
Honey, take me out to dinner please and ohh hire a maid.
 
Photo
 
Ohh my favorite.  I would probably lose the weight of a
small child in a week at least.
 
 
(Thank you to I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language for these funny quotes)
 
 
 
What are you doing today friends?


10 comments:

  1. I hope next week is better for you!
    I enjoyed your 'funnies'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on being grateful for the weekend! I hope you get feeling better and that next week is better for you! (Here from 6WS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you feel better soon and your 'ecards' are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your funnies! Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For being off your game, that was on heck of a six word Saturday post! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. Feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your funnies, I was laid up sick three weeks ago so totally sympathise that you've not been well. Stressful week at work - mmhmmm, same on my side of the world, hence my escape to the country this weekend. Get better soon my friend, I'm sending some chilled out vibes through cyberspace for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun post....sorry you are unwell.....feel better soon....and take it easy so there's no relapse....

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cleaning/cooking one is fantastic...I may need to blow it up and frame it in my house. Visiting from TALU.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -