Friday, September 7, 2012

Swimming in Poo



My life story today. 

Kaylyn has decided it was time to potty train, herself.  We had been working on it off and on for the last couple months but between yesterday and today, it is really ON.  Now don't get me wrong this is great and all but (see title of post). 

Between her pooping all over the bathroom, when I was giving her some space and then our kitties deciding to poop somewhere (unknown to me) but where the kids had access to, I have literally been cleaning up poo all afternoon. 

Not pleasant.  NOT.PLEASANT.AT.ALL.

Thank goodness for lots of toilet paper, diaper wipes, Clorox Wipes and a clothespin (for my nose...lol)

Isn't potty training fun?  And baby kitties,too? 

Yes, maybe I forgot to mention our Bella that we actually thought was a male (after we had already called her Bella for quite a while) was in fact female and came up pregnant a few days after we moved in May.  And thus we had a litter of kittens in early August.  They are the cutest little things and as soon as we can get Bella spade we will do the responsible thing and do so.  And as soon as the kitties are weaned, we will do the responsible thing and find them good homes.  But in the meantime, I will have to box train them because it is bad enough that I have to clean up toddler poo, but I am NOT, I repeat NOT going to continue to clean up kitty poo, too.  That is why our Bella and Ellie are both outdoor cats now.  I loathe cat boxes.

So how was your Friday?


Are you swimming in poo?  Or just swimming in a pool?  Wish I was (swimming in a pool not poo) because it was almost 90 here today, which is very unusual for us this time of year.


Source
 



3 comments:

  1. Potty training too, eh? It's a nightmare sometimes!!!!! I hope this stage passes quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I'm past this stage - I remember a time long, long ago when one of mine deciding finger painting the wall next to his cot would be fun (and obviously not with paint)

    Hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily I'm not swimming in anykind of poo, yuck. And no pool swimming either, we are having a cold snap but will be back in the 80's by mid week.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -