Wednesday, April 20, 2011

By George, I've Got It!

Who needs a fancy smancy sandwich maker....

Cuisinart WM-SW2 Sandwich Grill, Brushed Chrome



Or an over priced Panini Press...


Bella Cucina 13267 Panini Maker


When you have George! 

I have had him for years and he has never done me wrong.  Always there when I need him.  I cook tons of meat on him and even make hot sandwiches on him!  George Rocks!






Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwiches with Tomato Soup.  This is what I cooked up for dinner tonight.


D-E-L-I-S-H!


Do you have a George Foreman Grill?  What do you like to cook on it?





**This is not a paid endorsement.

5 comments:

  1. I do have one! I use it for chicken mostly. Burgers when it's cold or yuck-o outside or grill is out of commission. Love it...never made a sammich with it, though! Can't wait to try it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have one...and had to sell it when wemoved....may get another one soon! Dropping by and following from BF at Hip Homeschool Moms...so glad I did. I love your fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT ONE! Will you come and make me sammys and soup too? Prettty please???? Just read your guest spot at praises of a wife and mommy, love the birth story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEVER thought of that! I think it's time to pull George out from under the sink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to comment back to you. Thank you for the reply you left on my post. *hugs* It's so nice to hear that other people care. And you're right, Easter ISN'T about the bunny, is it? Thanks for the eye opener. I really appreciate that more than you know.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -