Saturday, April 2, 2011

Heaven in 4ozs!

I know there have been lots of reviews of the Temptations by Jello-O in the blogosphere.  I have seen several but have yet to have had a chance to try them until now....And man, not sure what took me so long!

Heaven in 4ozs!  And only 150 calories!  I am snacking on a Strawberry Cheesecake one as I type this.  I also bought the Double Chocolate Pie one too!  Can't wait to try that one next later.

Have you had a chance to try them?

There are tons of coupons in circulation right now.  And if you go to the Jell-O website and "like" them on Facebook you can get a $1.00 off coupon.  There was even a merchandiser at our local Safeway that was handing out samples and coupons. With my $1.00 coupon, my double coupon and Safeway Club Card I walked out only spending $.49/each since they were already on sale for $1.99/ea.  And the use by dates are awesome so I am actually going to go back and stock up some more.


They "rock" for a little sweet tooth fix.





Can you say Y-U-M-M-Y!



**This is not a paid endorsement.

3 comments:

  1. Haven't bought them yet but I got my coupons ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew? I haven't even seen these before, but will keep an eye out. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of them either and I love sweets! My latest treat is mixing one teaspoon of lowfat peanut butter with the lowfat chocolate pudding, lol. I am going to look for these in the store today!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -