Monday, April 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


 I am a Rookie.  This is my first time linking up with Menu Plan Monday over at I'm An Organizing Junkie!

I am so excited!  I can't wait to check out some of the other bloggers menu plans.  Hope you check them out too! 





Monday:  Goulash!  & Green Salad.  Everyone in our house loves Goulash and it so easy to make (and cheap!).

Tuesday: Cheese Quesedillas & Spanish Rice (Brown Rice w/Salsa)

Wednesday: Breakfast (Scrambled Eggs, Toast, Sausage)

Thursday: (3) Bean Chili & Cornbread (Black Beans, Kidney Beans, Garbanzo Beans) 

Friday:  Chicken Stir Fry & Rice

Saturday:  We will be at a wedding so whatever they are serving!



What are you making for dinner this week?

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! I have been keeping my menus nice and simply lately...how do you make the 3 bean chili?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love breakfast for dinner..and it's easy to make!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -