Friday, April 15, 2011

Ticker Tape Ramblings

I always joke about what people would see if I had a ticker tape running across my forehead.  Sometimes my thoughts are just so wacky, to say the least, and very random.  I could be thinking about what I am going to cook for dinner and then remember that I need to buy more toilet paper, just so off the wall in relation to one another. 

This is what my ticker tape is saying right now....

I need a zip drive for my brain so I can remember everything. 

I need more post it notes.  I should have bought more when I was at Target the other day.

It's 1255am, why the heck am I up and blogging?  I hate insomnia.

Our daughter is moving out today.  She is actually packing the last bit of stuff as I type this.  I know she is a big girl and will do just fine but I will still miss her.

Cereal is so much better in the middle of the night.

Man, I could be and should be cleaning my house.  It is a mess.  What happened to it?

Our son is going to Acquire The Fire tonight/tomorrow with our church youth group.  This is his first year.  I hope he has fun.

Easter is rapidly approaching.  I better go get some Easter bunny treats for the kids this weekend before I get stuck with all the leftovers.

Talking about Easter, I better make a few calls and make sure our family knows we are doing dinner at our house this year.

Yesterday was my nephew Calib's first birthday.  How I wish him and my brother/sister in law were closer in proximity to us.  They live back east.

I can't sleep.  I hate not being able to sleep.  I know I am going to be paying for it in a few hours. Coffee will be my best friend.

It is so crazy busy at work right now.  I don't know which way is up.  So many things I need to accomplish today.

I need some new throw rugs.

I hate Peeps.  (I will probably get some back lash for this one)

We have a couple mice that seem to like to visit under our kitchen cupboard where we keep the trash can.  We set a trap there the other day.  No mice just yet.  They are onto us.

I really hope it is nice this weekend.  I would love to be able to go to the Saturday Market and walk around.

Shoot, I need to buy a wedding present.  We have a friends wedding we are going to on the 30th.

I better check my email.  I haven't done that in a few days.

I think I better try to go back to sleep. 

I have to order T's pictures online this morning.

Good morning!


View Image

4 comments:

  1. I think we all have hese icker tape thoughts. I know I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're ticker tape is as overwhelming as mine. How is it that we get through our days? Love the title of your blog. I'm so nicheless, I can think of more labels I'm not than those that really fit me! Following and looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also hate peeps!! I hope your daughter isn't moving to far away.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -