Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm A Guest Blogger Over At....

While the Professionally Insane M is on vacation, I am guest posting over there. Hopefully, you can show her some blog love while she is gone.

I am taking you all way back to the first Confessional.  Do you remember it?

I am up to #10 now.  And they are coming fast and furious these days, I can hardly keep up with my inadequacies.  LOL.

If you haven't read the other Confessions of  A Non Superwoman, make sure you catch up.  You can search for them by typing in Confessions in my "Search This Blog" box.

Please laugh with me, not at me.  Hehehe!

Have a GREAT Tuesday!



1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!

    Following you from the Professionally Insane M blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -