Saturday, July 30, 2011

Muffin Top

There gone, you see....








Thanks to Hayden.  He decided he didn't want just one, but all.  The muffin tops are the best part of the muffin though if I say so myself.


If only *my* muffin top was gone.  Ha!  Those Walla Walla Onion Rings from Burgerville sure didn't help my case.  But they were so delicious.  Walla Walla Onions, so sweet and Burgerville only offers the Walla Walla Onion Rings for about a two month period in the summer.  So you have to get'em while you can.



Hungry now?

Have a FANTASTIC Saturday!




**This is not a paid post for Burgerville or WW Onion Rings.  These are my own opinions based on my tastes buds reactions..

3 comments:

  1. I read your title and got excited thinking you'd found some miracle way of getting rid of the muffin top.

    Ahhhh.... the disappointment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could definitely stand having MY muffing top gone. I agree with Fi. I got excited there for a minute! LOL Those onion rings DO look mighty tasty. Hmmmm... that age old battle of wanting to look good and enjoying my food. I think I'm doomed.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayden is my kind of guy! I like the muffin tops too, I honestly could just eat the tops with all the yummies on them : )

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -