Monday, September 5, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I'm a little bit late. Better late than never right?

Never fear....Menu Plan Monday is here and over at I'm An Organizing Junkie if you want to join in.

Nothing too fancy this week.  First week of school so it is going to be a bit crazy getting back into routine.

mpm121.jpg

Sunday

Pizza (at Fultanos in Seaside; we took off to the beach for the day)

Monday

BBQ Turkey Burgers & Hot Dogs
Potatoe Salad
Veggies & Dip
Chips

Tuesday

Tuna Melts
Chips

Wednesday

Spaghetti
Green Salad

Thursday

3 Bean Chili
Corn Bread

Friday

Breakfast for Dinner

Saturday

Slow Cooked Ribs
Baked Beans
Cole Slaw

What is on your menu for this week?

2 comments:

  1. I am in the mood for some chili. I think I need to go shopping to get all of the ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt get to seaside at all this summer with a new baby but thats ok we can go next year when shes older and can enjoy it!
    I would love if you stopped by my blog
    Here is a link to my Menu Plan
    Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -