Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What I'm Lovin'



I had the chance to go to a Pampered Chef party this past weekend.  I hadn't been to one of these in several years and forgot how fun they are!

I always *love* the cooking demos that they incorporate with the parties using all their neat little gadgets.  I bought a few cool kitchen items.




I already had a can strainer but one of the tabs on the side broke off so it was time to replace it.

Sugar Free Jell-o Snack Cups

Always a great treat for the littles, sugar free and only 10 calories to boot so momma can have one of these and not feel guilty.


Raspberry & Orange Sugar free Gelatin Snacks

My new Conair Curling Iron Combo Pack.


My old faithful curling iron died last week.  Funniest thing, I went to church and had to straighten my hair with just product and the hair dryer.  Surprisingly, I received several compliments.  Not sure how I feel about that.  Does my hair not look good very good when I curl it?  Hmm, something to consider.  My hair however does need a cut.  Tried to schedule that in this past weekend but no luck.

And last but definetly not least.  Wi Fi!  We finally got our router set up for wi fi in our house.  Several weeks later but hey, it is working now and that is all that matters.  Now we are truly wired.  We can use the lap top throughout the house, the kindle, the ipod, the iPhone..... 

Image Detail



What did we do before technology?

What are you lovin' this week?

4 comments:

  1. Irony again - my post today (still in my head) is called the simple things in life.

    We don't have Pampered Chef in Oz - I'm thinking we're missing out on something.

    I read your email - thank you, you don't know how much your kind words of support mean to me, I will respond later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curling iron 3 pack? That sounds awesome. Oh and I've never done my hair with just a dryer and product, lol, but I'm glad you got compliments, that's definitely a good sign!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -