Monday, December 19, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I am a bit later than usual so sue me.  LOL.  It was a very hectic weekend to say the least and I am just going grocery shopping this afternoon.  Here is what I have in store for our dinners this week.


Menu Plan Monday ~ Dec 19/11 Christmas Edition!


Sunday

Church Christmas Celebration Potluck

Monday

String Cheese Pasta (sneaking some zucchini in this)
Caesar Salad

Tuesday

Sweet n Sour Chicken Stirfry
White Rice

Wednesday

Bacon & Hashbrown Casserole
Green Beans

Thursday

Beef Stroganoff
Corn
Applesauce

Friday

Onion Pork Roast
Mashed Potatoes

Saturday--Christmas Eve!

Chicken Parmesan
Steamed Vegetables

I am linking up with I'm An Organizing Junkie.  Make sure you visit the others for more meal inspirations.

Hope you have a GREAT week!

1 comment:

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -