Monday, January 30, 2012

Psstt....It's Official!




Did you see it? 

That new button on the right hand side of my blog.

Yeah, that one. 






I am officially the newest addition to Parent Palace.  A great place for tons of parent resources.  Recipes, reviews, funny stories, you name it, it is probably there.

I am so excited to be contributing over there. I plan on posting at least once a week there.  I will let you know when so you can keep up with the happenings. Of course I am not going anywhere on this blog this is just in addition.  (Like Fi said as if I didn't have enough to do already but I'll make it work). And since I am on the subject of my blogging friend Fi who hails from down under, have you ever read her blog?  She is fabulous.  Love that lady.  She is so inspring!  She blogs over at Inspiration To Dream and Rainbow Dreams (Fi, you are one to talk, as if you don't have plenty to do yourself.  LOL.)


Please feel free to stop on by any time.  The door is always open.

Have an awesome week!

1 comment:

  1. Wow thankyou for sharing the love and mentioning little 'ol me. You and I sure are a lot alike LOL scary really

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -