Thursday, December 16, 2010

Are You One Of Us?

Recent surveys have shown that only 10% of all shoppers are done with their Christmas shopping.

There are only 9 days left til the big day!!  9!  Did you hear me? What are you waiting for?

Like I should talk….I started out with a bang on Black Friday but have slowly petered out.  I made my list yesterday of everything I "have" versus everything I still "need". 

And….


Well….


The “have” versus “need” side of the list is much shorter….

So, guess what I will be doing this weekend?  You'll never guess in a million years....


Wait for it....



A little bit longer....



SHOPPING! 

I would rather poke my eyes out with a needle than shop this close to Christmas BUT I only have myself to blame for procrastinating!  (hangs head low and lets out a deep sigh). 

I don't really shop much because I just don't enjoy it like most woman...and I really don't like shopping around this time of year with everyone else.  Nothing personal people...but just too many people, all in the same place, all at the same time, all for the same purpose.  I get a little anxious.

But, I got to to do what I got to do...so I am going to suck it up and get out there with the other 90% of people and finish up.  I *think* I might even go to the mall because we still need to visit Santa Claus!  Ahhh, the mall! The worse place but that is where Santa *hangs* these days so I guess I have no choice.

Hayden said he was going to tell Santa that he wants a puppy dog.  I tried to reason with him and tell him that Santa can't bring live animals in his sleigh because too long of a ride AND it is too cold while he is sleighing through the sky.  My reasoning, didn't work.  He is still adamant that he wants a puppy dog.  We need a puppy dog like we need another hole in the head.  Just sayin!  (Reasoning with a 3 yr old, that's funny)



Wish me luck!   If I am not back in an hour, please send in a search party.








Are You One of Us? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -