Sunday, December 19, 2010

Read My Lips...

Not Going To Do It, Not Going To Do It......Who does that sound like?

(No, this is not going to be a political rant...that is one topic I will not touch on my blog for the most part anyways)

Read my lips....I am not making a New Years resolution that I will not keep.  Year after year, we all make these grand plans for our New Years resolution....and....by January 2nd, they are thrown out the window....

C'mon I know its not just me...

Does this sound like you?

  • I will be more organized...(not sure what this even means)
  • I will eat better...more fruits and vegetables less carbs
  • I will not eat out as often...
  • I will lose (insert weight you want to lose hear) lbs by my birthday...
  • I will drink more water...
  • I will drink less coffee...
  • I will save more money...
  • I will go to the gym 3x a week...
  • I will remember every family members birthday this year and if nothing else, at least send them a card (This really was one of mine one year and I did do pretty good on this one)
  • I will watch less sports (this needs to be my husbands)...
  • I will clean out my car... more often...

The list could go on and on and on...


But I figured since I have failed so miserably at many of the above that if I didn't set the expectations of making one this year, then I won't be disappointed when it doesn't work out, right?


So my New Years resolution this year is to NOT have one...are you with me here?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -