Monday, December 27, 2010

Improv

Mr Beanpole



If you have read my blog long enough, you know I improvise on things often...I am actually getting pretty good at it, if I say so myself...

On Christmas Eve we had to improvise on a belt for our skinny man....I bought an outfit last minute (of course), thought for sure it would fit him just fine...and fit him fine it did...in the length but not in the waist.

He is like a bean pole...tall and skinny.  If I get pants that fit him in the waist, then it looks like he is waiting for a flood...so I always have to get a size bigger....I know this so I should have found a belt too...but I didn't so we used ribbon instead....which we of course had an abundance of since I was a wrapping fool that day.




Seeeeeeee......You would have never known, unless I told you, which I did, so now you do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -