Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Da-Dum...Da-Dum...Da-Dum

Dun-Dun-Dun-Dun-Dun-Dun................



Everyone out of the water immediately, there has been a SHARK invasion....In my KITCHEN!



I got a Shark for Christmas, not a real Shark...Seriously where would I even put a real Shark had I wanted one?  Which I don't....


But rather The Shark Steam Pocket Mop...and it
is W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L! 

It looks like I have a brand new kitchen floor....you could probably eat off of it, if you wanted to but I still wouldn't recommend it.  I know, God Made Dirt And Dirt Don't Hurt...at least that is what we tell our children until they eat a bucket full of course...Ha! Ha!


Anyways, back to my Shark...You put it together which looked pretty simple to do (although I didn't do that part but probably could have if I really wanted to), put one of the three pads on it, pour a little water into the tank, plug it in and off you go...


It was that simple!

I literally mopped my whole kitchen floor (actually two kitchen floors since we have two kitchen areas) in a matter of minutes.  As you push the mop back and forth, putting a little muscle into it, it "picks up steam" and lets the steam out to mop your floor.  The little rectangular micro fiber pad collects all the soil. 

AND it is steam only, no harsh chemicals to smell, spill all over your hands, the floor, etc. 

AND it drys in a matter of seconds so no wet foot prints tracked from kitchen linoleum to carpet. (I think I should be on The Shark Infomercial).

It really does what is says and I can attest to that first hand.

I am so excited!  (I know that is really sad that I am excited about mopping my floor; what has my life come to?  lol) 

It's all good....less time mopping, I am all over that especially since this is the first time I have mopped both floors in their entirety for several months....(Yeah, I am a definite slacker in the mopping floors department). 

I am not sure how much they retail for and not going to ask...I am just utterly thrilled  I received it from my brother-in-law rather than my husband because you know if the husband had bought it for me for Christmas, that would not have been a good thing....(funny how that works, huh?) but since BIL bought it...


It is a great gift, an awesome gift even!  Thank you Tony!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -