Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No Love

A few days ago I did a post about The "C" Word ...


COFFEE, remember?

And remember when I told you I  despise, hate, am disgusted by home brewed coffee?  Well maybe I didn't use that harsh of words the other day but.....you get the point...I don't care for home brewed coffee.  Can't stand the smell of it brewing nor the taste of it...

I know very odd duck, I am.

Here is living  proof that our poor coffee maker gets NO LOVE....(see how she is hunkered down in the corner)






I think the last time it was used, was...Yeah, not so sure...but it must have been when my husband used it long enough ago for the left over coffee to grow and well, he obviously forgot to clean it out.


 I am afraid to even look in the filter !!


Honey, guess what you get to do when you get home from work?  I wonder?

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way I hate the smell of brewed coffee and I hate the smell of coffee on people. Before I accidently broke my coffee pot I used to brew tea in it. Just because it says coffee pot doesn't mean you have to use it for coffee.

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -