Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Do You Spoonflower?

I ran across this website in my Real Simple magazine (which can I say I just adore getting each and every month) called Spoonflower.


Have you heard of it? 

Now I am not a sewer by any means.  I can barely thread a needle to sew a seam in my pants.  So I will pass this awesome site on to others who really sew.

Maybe you have seen it already?

I thought it was a pretty neat idea and I don't even sew. 

Instead of buying a ream of fabric that when you get home it may or may not match much in your house afterall, go to Spoonflower, design your own material, upload a pattern or image and then choose the type of cloth.  You can then "try" before you "buy", order your swatch for $5.00.

Pretty neat, huh?


Pass it along.....



View Image
http://www.thewrendesign.com/


**This is NOT a paid endorsement nor has an affliate link.  This is a cool website IMO that I wanted to share.

1 comment:

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -