Friday, October 21, 2011

Hit Me With Your Best Shot

Flashback Friday!

Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Pat Benatar!  Love this song.  When I was younger and we lived in Huntington Beach, CA my dad and some friends played in a garage band. 

Yeah, my dad was THAT cool surfer dude with a band!  They used to let me sing during rehearsals and this was my go to song.  I remember being 6 or so singing my heart out.  "Hit me with your best shot, FIIIIIRE AWAY!"  Ohh man, the memories. What is your favorite childhood song?




2 comments:

  1. That's a great song! One of favorites was "Uptown Girl". In first grade I got in trouble for singing it full blast in the girl's bathroom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat Benatar - now I know you're as old as me. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -