Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I'm Lovin

I was turned onto a new treat while at the beach this weekend. I honestly have never had it, have always heard about it but assumed it was gross was too stubborn, so I never tried it....until this weekend. 

Man, I was missing out! 

What is it you ask.  I know you are dying. 

Nutella!  We had Nutella with Honey Crisp Apple slices.  O-M-G, is all I can say.  I wanted to eat the whole jar, but didn't, which I am sure the others were thankful for.







Have you seen Christina Applegate these days?  Hasn't she aged well? I used to watch her back in the day as Kelly on Married with Children but I think as she has aged, she has come into her own as a talented actress.  I love her, Will Arnett and Maya Rudolph new show:  Up All Night. 


One word: HILARIOUS!  If you haven't seen it, you need to catch an episode and decide for yourself.  If you have ever been a *new* mother or father, than you will be able to relate; easily. I promise!

Fall is in the air! 

As much as I do not like rain (I know kinda funny being that I live in the land of liquid sunshine) I know that with the rain comes the green and actual seasons.  It is beautiful in this area during the fall months.  Especially in the Columbia River Gorge which is honestly about 10 minutes from where we live. 


Here is a picture of a leaf that Tyler found and took a picture of.  Isn't it gorgeous?  The colors are just radiant.
And last but not least, our little car that we bought a couple months ago.  It is a commuter car although neither of us commute far for work.  The car that the hubby drived was a gas hog so we decided to get this.  It gets awesome gas mileage.  I took it to the beach this past weekend and filled it up once.  There and back no problem and still had some to spare for the week!

We bought a used Kia Rio 5.

Cute, huh?


Shameless self promotion, I know, but will you vote for me, pretty please with sugar on top? 


Best_all_around_mom_blog

1 comment:

  1. Nutella - so not keen
    The leaf - love it, I actually thought it was a brooch
    Kia Rio - cute, I'm trying to convince hubby that I need a little car as opposed to my current tank (station wagon) which was good when I had to transport bikes, boys, sports gear,lots of food and drinks and all of my kids mates to every sports activity under the sun, but is now not needed any more.

    Your variety in this post - sensational

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -