Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Out Of The Mouths Of Babes

I got a call today from Grandma at work.  She couldn't wait until I came and picked the kids up to tell me this funny comment by my darling little boy, Hayden. 

As Hayden was coloring circles and ovals, he says, "Eggs are oval" at which point grandma says, "What lays eggs" to which he replies, "Mommy lays eggs!" 

I could hardly contain myself with laughter.  He does think that mom and dad both go to work and make bacon so I guess it is only appropriate that I lay eggs, too?  Ya?

Another funny story from this past weekend when he was visiting his *quasi* grandma who made cookies with them over the holidays, had him spend the night and sleep in a tent this summer and often times plays in the pool when he is at her house over the summer....

He says, "Are we going to sleep in a tent?", "No, Hayden not this time, to cold", she says.

"Are we going to play in the pool?", "No, Hayden not this time, to cold for that too", she says.

 "Are we going to make cross cookies?", No, Hayden not this time", she says.

At that point he excitedly exclaimed,  "I know where Jesus died." "You do?", she says, "Where?" To which he replies, "On a cookie!" 

Yes, you heard it here first, Jesus died on a cookie. 

http://www.freedesktopwallpaper.com/


Ohh yeah, and don't forget to vote for me.

Best_all_around_mom_blog

1 comment:

  1. OUt of the mouths of babes huh?

    In answer to your question - No worries - I'm not going anywhere in a hurry, blogging is too much a part of me, as is dropping by to see what you're up to.

    Glad to hear you had a nice relaxing weekend away. An afternoon nap? sounds just like my weekend away. I also need a sign like you have at work - absolutely gold!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -