Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



Hello!

It has been a while since I have linked up with I'm An Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday.  It feels kinda weird since I was gone for two weeks in Ethiopia and even before then things were a bit chaotic before I left (to say the least).  Want to hear about my trip and see pictures?  Check out "My Trip To Africa" under my Features tab.

I am now just trying to get back into routine which has been much harder than I anticipated.  But I am going to try...so here it goes.


menubutton



Sunday

Skirt Steak
Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Caesar Salad

Monday

Spaghetti & Meatballs
Green Beans

Tuesday

Ham & Cheese Homemade Hot Pockets
Corn
Applesauce

Wednesday

Cheese Quesadillas
Spanish Rice

Thursday

Breakfast for Dinner

Friday

Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup

Saturday

St Patrick's Day!  Dinner Out!



What do you have on your menu?  Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -