Friday, August 24, 2012

12 in 2012~Being Accountable!





I know it is past the mid point of the year and maybe I should have done this in June...but I didn't...If there is something you should know about me, I Am Not Superwoman...I have tossed the cape to ths side and keep it real as much as possible.  I can not be all nor do all.  I fail at things, often. 

Drum roll please.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



1. Lose 30 or more pounds and keep it off --- Work in progress.  This has been very difficult to say the least.
2. Hike Mt St Helens---Has not even been on my radar this summer.
3. Travel to Africa on a humanitarian trip  Went to Africa in Feb
4. Stop drinking soda (starting this Jan 1!)  Although I slip ocassionally by drinking soda while out  I am comfortable in saying I do not drink nearly as much as I had been.  And I have not had any coffee!
5. Go horseback riding--you would think this would be easy where I live but it has eluded me.
6. Take a wine tasting tour with my husband ---we had planned to do this a couple weekends ago but plans fell through at the last minute. 
7. Read to my small children at least 20-30 mins EVERYDAY  I have been very adament about doing this and it is part of our bedtime ritual.
8. Finish my scuba diving certification---Has not been on my radar.
9. Read my bible EVERYDAY-- I am either reading the bible or daily devotional 3-4 times a week.  Still working on making it an everyday habit.
10. Have a garage sale--almost accomplished this by having one with a friend but the dates conflicted. Working on this still.
11. Take a photography class at the college---Has not been on my radar but fall registration is soon.  Hmm....
12. Be content--Always a work in progress.  Some days it is a breeze other days, not so much.

So that is it in a nutshell.  I feel *pretty *good about things.  And of course this was just the tip of the iceberg of goals and accomplishments I wanted for 2012. 

What about you?  Have you crossed off items on your list?  Have you added to your list as you have crossed things off?



Source



No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -