Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Revenge Of The Vegetarian Book Review




AM a Vegetarian. 

That sounds so all consuming.  It is like IT (vegetarianism) is what defines me and who I AM.

I might as well be from another planet.  Can you see the little broccoli antennas coming out of my forehead?  So many misconceptions and untruths about vegetarianism can be cleared up in this satire take on a vegetarian lifestyle.

I was recently given the opportunity to review, Revenge Of The Vegetarian, by Jim Tilberry and I literally could not put it down. 


Jim, he covers everything from conversation starters (Tofu arm tattoo anyone?), removing "meat" out of your language (no more, "What am I chopped liver?"), ways to easily remove meat from your diet, your vegetarian horoscope (my favorite) to just in time for the Summer Games, the New Vegetarian Olympic Events.  Hummus Wrestling, who would have thought!  Got to love it!

It is a non stop ROFL (rolling on floor laughing) book that any vegetarian (or anyone with a sense of humor) can relate to.   I was hooting and hollering all the way to the produce section.

You can buy this book on Amazon right now for $11.95 and help support Jim and his vegetarian eating habits, lifestyle, whatever you want to call it. (You know buying "healthier" is more expensive...lol...he needs the money).












I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -