Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Yes, it is that time again.  I know, you were getting used to having a day off for Mothers Day, getting pampered, cooked for or taken out to dinner, cleaned up after.... 

Now SNAP OUT OF IT! 

What did you think it was going to last more than a day?  Back to reality! 

Here is my menu plan for the week:

Sunday:  I was taken out to dinner for Mothers Day.  We went to Old Chicago. Not my first choice but it was still nice.  Everyone and their mother was out so we stumbled upon OC after several other stops. This is a whole other post...lol...

Monday:  Penne Pasta with Italian Steamed Vegetables (Meatless Monday)

Tuesday:  Cheesy Chicken Brocolli Bake & Applesauce

Wednesday:  Tuna Melts & Pasta Salad

Thursday:  Bean N Cheese Burritos & Southwest Corn

Friday:  English Muffin Pizzas and Salad

Saturday:  Birthday Celebration Dinner.  Not sure where we are going yet.

Need some inspiration for your own weekly menu? Visit all the other great menu plans over at I'm An Organized Junkie. 





Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -