Saturday, May 21, 2011

Six Word Saturday

Want to join?  It is easy. 

Describe your life at the moment in 6 words or less then link up with showmyface.com







My bologna has a first name.....






Oscar Mayer! 

We saw the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile yesterday at one of our local grocery stores.  What a *hoot*.  Hayden thought it was the funniest thing.  I took some pictures with T's ipod but haven't figured out how to load them.  As soon as I figure it out, I will post some so check back.

Is the Weinermobile coming to a city near you?  Click on the link above and find out.

Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I'm pretty certain the 'weinermobile' won't be coming to a city near me unless it's also a submarine. LOL

    Have a great weekend - from one non superwoman to another

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love bologna...actually, i love ALL processed meats! it's a weakness of mine! they remind me of being a kid and are so tasty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post made my stomach growl and I'm not even that into bologna!Haha!

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! So cute!...and kinda yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usta hava roommate that drove the weinermobile for a summer job. I got to ride in it once. Verrrry Cooool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never seen the Weinermobile...That would be a pretty cool sight to see! (Found your blog from Six Word Saturday!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that little jingle. What a fun thing to see!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to love seeing the Weinermobile when I was a kid. I can't imagine driving that thing!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -