Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fantastic Frugal Friday--Garden Edition


It's here!  Spring!  I hear birds chirping in the morning and the cherry blossoms are blossoming.  I even see a few daffodils popping up around the neighborhood. 

But you want to know the best thing?   We finally hit 60 degrees, 64 degrees to be exact (I think) here in the Pac NW and that is a treat indeed!  Now it is time to think about our garden!





 I actually started a little bit early this year and bought some indoor mini planters for a few things and may or may not transplant them.  It depends. 

How cute are these?  I bought these at the Dollar Tree !  Yup, you heard it right!  $1.00 each.  And I also bought lots of seeds there too a few weeks back for 4/$1.00.  Can you believe that?

Head on over to  your local Dollar Tree and see what they have.  I always find lots of goodies there when I visit. They have tons of cute little gardening tools (maybe not the best quality but might be fun to get for the kids), pinwheels, flags, signs, etc...

Do you and your family garden?  What do you plant and when do you start planting?

Happy Spring!




**This is not a paid endorsement for Dollar Tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -