Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Stoneyfield Organic Family Love Fest

Alternate title:  Yo Baby!  It's Greek To Me!  LOL!


Stoneyfield Organic Family Love Fest is coming to town! 

They will be at the Corbett Fun Fest on Monday, July 4th, 2011.

This stop on the tour will allow local families the opportunity to play, eat and learn from *organic* experts.  Make sure you stop by for some yogurt tastings, cooking demos and food and nutrition information. 

They also have their "pooping cow" that teaches about organic farming. 

Stoneyfield Organic will donate $1.00 to Healthy Child, Healthy World for every hand print added to the event's hand print wall.





Stoneyfield recently contacted me since their Family Love Fest Tour is stopping in Corbett, Oregon about 7 miles up the road from us.  As per usual, if it is a brand I trust and believe in, I am more than happy to write a post about their products.

Stoneyfield Organic is the maker of the Oikos Greek Yogurt and Yo Baby brands.  Two brands that I purchase on a regular basis and just so happen to *love*. 

Oikos is the only organic Greek yogurt available nationally; it’s made from organic milk that’s free of toxic and persistent chemicals, antibiotics and synthetic growth hormones.  Kyleigh really likes the greek style yogurt.  No funny after taste like some of the other greek style yogurts we have tried.  

I used their 0% Fat French Vanilla Yogurt for part of my Strawberry Vanilla Parfait I made Tuesday night.  Man, was it heaven!  Smooth and creamy!  I would have had seconds but I ran out of the yogurt fairly quick since a few others in the house, who shall remain anonymous, loved it too.

And the Yo Baby yogurt,  it is a 3-in-1 combination of protein-packed yogurt + fruit + veggie purée in one cup .  All inclusive, got to love that!  Kaylyn really digs this yogurt.  I can't seem to get the spoon in her mouth fast enough.  She barely eats one bite and she is hollering for another. 




Make sure the next time you are in the store to pick yourself up some Stonyfield Organic Yogurt.  I promise you won't be disappointed! 

And for anyone local going to the Corbett Fun Fest, make sure you stop by their booth.




**This post is written on behalf of Stoneyfield Organic.  All opinions are 100% mine.  I was not paid to write this post however I did get free product to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -