Monday, June 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I am linking up with I'm An Organizing Junkie Menu Plan Monday again.  It is the *one* meme that keeps me accountable and reminds me what I am making for dinner during the week.  Totally helps a mother out. 

What would I do without it?  (We would probably all starve or be eating PB&Js every night).







Sunday:

Grilled Sausages (gourmet sausage bought at Gresham Farmers Mkt; Sundried Tom & Feta and Chicken Pesto)
Potato Salad
Chips

Monday:

Thai Chicken
Garlic & Kale Udon Noodles


Tuesday:

Chicken & Chili Empanadas*
Southwest Salad


Wednesday:

Baked Pork Chops
Asparagus
Rice Pilaf

Thursday:

Chicken A La King
Applesauce

Friday:

Ham & Cheese "Panini"
Tomato Soup


Saturday:

TBA~  Hayden's 4th Birthday Party


What is on your menu this week?  Nothing on my menu looks good?  Check out all the others.  Lots of good ideas to get you out of your cooking funk.  Check it out!


*This recipe is a new recipe gleaned from my bestie Shannon.  It is delish and so easy to prepare.  I will post it later (once I have her permission of course)

1 comment:

  1. We have a bday party this week too! Still deciding on that menu.. but the rest of the week looks like http://www.fitmomsfitkidsclub.com/2011/06/100-family-ideas-for-summer-and-fit-meals-monday/

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -