Saturday, November 12, 2011

Six Word Saturday

Finally, it is Saturday.

Work was brutal this week. 

I am linking up with Cate at Showmyface.com .  Everybody say "Hi" to Cate. 
"Hi, Cate!"  You can link up to.  What is going on in your life right now in 6 words?





You like my new blog design?


Been working on it this past week with a couple of awesome ladies, Jacqui & Erin.  We got it up and running yesterday.  Woot!  Woot!

I am off to start training for my Portland to Coast this morning.  Every Saturday for the next several months I will be training with some great women.  And then we will pump up the volume a few months before and train much more frequently. 

And Tyler made the competitive 7th-8th grade basketball team so looks like no slowing down for us in the next several months.  Football just got over, was looking forward for a break.  No such luck.

And the big Duck game is on today in case you were wondering what we were doing tonight.  Yup, planting our butts in front of the boob tube to watch it.

Ohh and did you see the giveaways I have going on?

So what do you think of my new design?

Have an AWESOME weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Nice blog design! Congrats to your son for making the basketball team! Sorry it was a brutal week at work! Enjoy the Ducks game tonight; hope they win!!

    have a restful weekend!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog design! I was confused for a minute cause I thought wait that's not the usual Superwoman layout! haha...Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design!
    Have a great weekend!
    suchakingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like your new blog design! Very nicely done!

    Thanks for playing 6WS!

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -