Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Supermarket Sweep

Remember that game show Supermarket Sweep?  Is it even still on?  I haven't seen it forever.

I had a dream about it last night in between my bouts of insomnia.  The only thing I can think of as to why I would of had a dream about this is because of all the shopping involved for Thanksgiving dinner and/or the Black Friday shopping everyone is talking about.  Who knows.

But anyways, back to my dream.

There was 3 of us on the show.  I don't remember who the other two were.  The goal though was to get as much stuff into your carts in 3 mins with the highest value and then if your carts value was the highest all the items that you had, would be donated to a charity of your choice.  It was a catch 22 I remember thinking in my dream because you want high cost items however those are not necessarily the best to donate.

I remember frantically running down the baby items aisle stuffing tons of diapers and formula underneath the cart and then I went over to the canned food items and literally cleared several shelves in one swoop dumping cans into my cart.  I then went back to the meat section and piled as many pot roasts, turkeys, etc on the top of the cans.  I could barely move the cart by the time the 3 mins were up.  But I made it up to the checkout, beads of sweat dripping off my forehead.

I don't remember who won and what the total was but I hope I won and was able to give all the items to a local charity.  LOL.  Wouldn't this be a great thing to do?  Do they already do something like this?  Maybe I should email them with this idea?

I find it interesting sometimes the dreams that I have, that other people have for that matter.  What prompts them?   I might go to the library this weekend and get a book to analyze dreams.  I know it has to mean something.

What do you think?


shopping cart
Source


1 comment:

  1. So I had to look at what my dream about the truck meant (I love dream interpretations) and then I looked up shopping cart - here's what it said
    "To see or use a shopping cart in your dream indicates that you are reaping the rewards and benefits of your hard work. Alternatively, to push a shopping cart in your dream suggests that you need to search out more options for some aspect of your life. Remember that you have choices and you do not need to settle."
    This is the site http://www.dreammoods.com

    My honorary Aunt (good friend of my mum)lives in Woodburn, my grandparents both lived in Wilsonville (before their deaths)and when I visited Portland in 1987 I stayed in Mollala

    ReplyDelete

I *heart* comments!

 
- Copyright 2020 imnotsuperwoman.com - Designed By: Layne Design Studio -